* Piercing Aftercare*
- Use one or both of the following solutions for healing piercings:
- Packaged sterile saline solution, with no additives (check the label).
- Non-Iodized sea salt mixture. Dissolve 1/4 tsp of non-iodized (iodine-free) sea salt into 1 cup (8oz) of warm distilled or bottled water.
- NOTE: A strong mixture is NOT better; a saline solution that is too strong can irritate the piercing.
- Soak a clean q-tip in saline solution and thoroughly clean both sides of the piercing at least three times a day.
- Use mild/fragrance free liquid soap at least once daily. Preferably anti-microbial or germicidal soap.
*NOTES TO REMEMBER*
- Do NOT play with your piercing.
- Do NOT let other people touch your piercing.
- The healing time on all piercings vary; some may take up to one year to fully heal. Please ask your piercer how long the healing time will take for the particular piercing you are getting.
THANK YOU FOR GETTING PIERCED AT TATTOLAB!
Any questions please feel free to call (925) 875-1234