* Tattoo Aftercare*
- Take bandage off within 3 hours after finishing tattoo. (DO NOT REBANDAGE TATTOO).
- Wash tattoo with warm to hot water and anti-bacterial soap.
- After you have completely washed and rinsed your tattoo splash some cold water on it then tap it try with a clean towel.
- Apply a very thin coat of Aquaphor healing ointment.
- Do steps 2 through 4, three times a day. After 2 to 3 days switch from Aquaphor to fragrance free Lubriderm lotion.
- Continue to wash and lotion your tattoo for 1 to 2 weeks, three times a day.
*NOTES TO REMEMBER*
- Keep your tattoo out of the sun while it’s healing, the sun will ruin your tattoo. Apply sunblock any time you are going to expose your tattoo to the sun after it is completely healed. (NO sunblock during the healing process)
- DO NOT submerge your tattoo in water while it is healing. It is ok to get it wet to wash, but NO hot tubs, swimming pools, lakes, oceans, or baths. Showers only.
- DO NOT let people touch your tattoo while it is healing. You do not know where hands have been and a tattoo is like an open would.
THANK YOU FOR GETTING TATTOOED AT TATTOLAB!
Any questions please feel free to call (925) 875-1234